- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By browsing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of using our website. Should you not want to comply with these terms or do not agree then please cease browsing and use of this website.
When we refer to ‘we’ or ‘us’ it is referring to the owner of the website ‘Squashed Grapes ABN 28 500 270 671’. The term ‘you’ refers to the person viewing, browsing or using our website.
- All content contained within the website has been created for general information and may change from time to time without any prior notice
- We (or any third parties) do not provide any guarantee in relation to the accuracy, availability, suitability or performance of the information, materials and services offered on this website for any specific purpose.
- You acknowledge that there may be some inaccuracies in the information provided by us and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- Every effort is made to ensure the correct information, including the current vintage is displayed and delivered to you however you accept that variations can occur from time to time.
- All orders are subject to stock being available.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at which point we will confirm via email and refund any monies owed
- No material or content from this website can be forged or reproduced without our express permission, in writing.
- When placing your order with Squashed Grapes, you agree that the information you have provided to us is correct
- At the time of ordering you will be asked if you are 18 years of age or over, you will be unable to complete the purchase without verifying your age.
- Once your order has been placed, you cannot change or cancel it. If you need to speak to someone please contact our Customer Services Team on + 61 3 9503 0467
- Organic, vegan & more
- By Region
- Match my food
- Tours and Events